Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hi! I'm back and am happy to say that I am doing well.  It's been a tough couple of years, with some health problems, but things are better than they have ever been and I am excited to share my new ideas as a Preschool Teacher at Ready-Set-Grow Preschool and Child Care.  My husband and I own the business.  We care for over 100 enrolled children aged 2-12.  I run the preschool, teaching children aged 4-5 and I love it!  This blog will be filled with ideas for preschool/kindergarten picture books and connected activities that will enhance these books.  I will share literacy ideas I have used with my Preschoolers and will also share my ideas for setting up my classroom. I use the Creative Curriculum program and will explain how this amazing program works!  Stay tune!  

1 comment:

a maidenhair fern said...

Laura!!! How fun to find your blog! Oh, how I wish my grandkids lived up your way and could be a part of your grand pre-school. I will surely let their Mom's know about your blog and ideas on reading. I love the picture of you and your Mom. xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...