- Art & Max | Written and Illustrated by David Weisner
- Betty Bunny Loves Chocolate Cake | Written by Michael B. Kaplan ; Illustrated by Stephane Jorisch
When Betty Bunny eats chocolate cake for the first time, she declares, “I am going to marry chocolate cake.” She loves it so much that she takes a piece to school with her in her pocket and refuses to eat anything else. Mommy tells Betty that she has to eat healthy food first, and have patience because cake is for dessert, not pockets. But Betty doesn’t want to have patience; she wants to have chocolate cake!
In this hilarious and spot-on tribute to the chocolate lover (and picky eater) in all of us, a new kindred spirit to Olivia, Eloise, and Ladybug Girl makes her stand.
- Blackout | Written and Illustrated by John Rocco
- Children Make Terrible Pets | Written and Illustrated by Peter Brown
- Do You Know Which Ones Will Grow? | Written by Susan A. Shea ; Illustrated by Tom Slaughter
- Doodleday | Written and Illustrated by Ross Collins
- Earth to Clunk | Written by Pam Smallcomb, Illustrated by Joe Berger
- Hooray for Amanda & Her Alligator! | Written and Illustrated by Mo Willems
Titles link to reviews if we have them.