1. Farmer Duck by Martin Waddell and Helen Oxenbury about a lazy farmer, who makes this poor duck do all the work. What will happen to the farmer after a while?
2. Click Clack Moo, Cows that Type by Doreen Cronin, Betsy Lewin and Randy Travis about a barnyard of animals who begin to negotiate their living conditions with the farmer. It is plain hilarious.
3. Duck on a Bike by David Shannon
4. Friends Go Adventuring by Helme Heine tells about 3 friends who will be friends forever. But can a pig live in a chicken coop, or a chicken sleep with the pigs? Find out in this sweet story about friendship.
5. Friends by Helme Heine
6. Barnyard Dance! (Boynton on Board) by Sandra Boynton is a board book to not miss out on. Can your kids dance like the barnyard animals???
7. YEAH for Charlotte's Web!!!!!