Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Still in California and Have Found Three Libraries!!!

I am in Southern California staying at an amazing Marriott resort, across from Laguna Beach and Crystal Cove State Park.  We have been biking, beaching, eating.... the usual.  This is quite the ritzy place and every car or every other car is either a Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Hummer, Jaguar, Porsche or better!  Anyway, I have now searched out three libraries and am loving it.  One is in Corona del Mar, one on Balboa Island and one is the Newport Beach Library.  None so far surpass the one on Coronado Island though, near San Diego!  I'll post a couple of pictures when I get home!!!!

Corona del Mar Branch

Corona del Mar Beach
Sharm, Mary and I biked 25 miles round trip to get to Balboa Island and I found the library on the way home.  I turned around and had Sharm snap a quick picture of me here at the 
Balboa Beach, Newport Beach, Public Library.

Balboa Island!!

I finished a very weird book called, "Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children".  I didn't like it!  So if you are contemplating reading this one, (not a kid's book), I wouldn't recommend it.  It could have been good but lacked clarity and a perfected plot!  I need to find a new book! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...